Are you interested in one of our sports and would you like to try it out non-binding?
Please indicate below which class you would like to take and when. We would like to know this in advance, so that we can take into account possible gear and guidance.
In order to train you need the following equipment (for your first lesson(s) it is possible to borrow something from us):
For all sports:
- Clean hands and feet, nails trimmed short
- Clothes without a zipper
- Flip flops
- A towel
- Soap if you want to wash
- A water bottle
- Preferably a mouth guard for contact sports, otherwise later
- Come to the first lesson fifteen minutes earlier so that someone can welcome you if necessary.
- A gi (judo suit) with belt (which can be loaned if needed)
- A clean t-shirt for under the gi (preferably a rash guard)
- Clean underwear for under the gi
- Rash guard and shorts
- Otherwise clean shirt and shorts
For boxing, cardio boxing, kickboxing
- Boxing gloves
- Possibly boxing bandages